Connect with us

Pak Warns Of “Serious Consequences” After Iran Attacks Balochi Bases

Pak Warns Of “Serious Consequences” After Iran Attacks Balochi Bases

Internashonal

Pak Warns Of “Serious Consequences” After Iran Attacks Balochi Bases


The group has previously mounted attacks on Iranian security forces

Islamabad, Pakistan:

Two bases of Balochi militant group Jaish al Adl in Pakistan were targeted by missiles on Tuesday, Iranian state media reported, a day after Iran’s elite Revolutionary Guards attacked targets in Iraq and Syria with missiles.

The militant group has previously mounted attacks on Iranian security forces in the border area with Pakistan.

“These bases were hit and destroyed by missiles and drones,” Iranian state media reported, without elaborating.

Iran’s Nournews, affiliated with the country’s top security body, said the attacked bases were located in Pakistan’s Balochistan province.

Jan Achakzai, information minister of Pakistan’s Balochistan province, which borders Iran, declined to confirm or deny the attack. “Wait for the response of ISPR,” he said, referring to the Pakistani military’s public relations wing.

Pakistan said two children were killed in the missile strikes and warned that the incident could have “serious consequences” and was “completely unacceptable”.

Iran’s foreign ministry was not immediately available for comment.

(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)



Source link

More in Internashonal

A2Z ADMINISTRATION

AD

To Top